Re: InVesalius 3 Beta

Hi Thiago,

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 09:57:34AM -0200, Thiago Franco Moraes wrote:

> Done. I tagged the version 0.1 in github. Ah, To get a tarball that
> matches python-casmoothing-<version> pattern I had to rename the
> github repository to python-casmoothing. I updated this information in
> control and changelog files from debian packaging.

Great - I verified this and commited a watch file to SVN that fetches
the source package.

> > I also think that the package deserves a bit better long description -
> > some cut-n-pasted phrases from the paper abstract might do the trick.
>
> Done. I think it's better now.

Yep - it is.  Thanks for working on this.

So the only remaining thing before we can upload is to file a so called
ITP bug.  Do you want to fire up

    reportbug wnpp

and fill in this form to do this once you have done most of the work.
If not I could do it for you.