Re: Bowtie2 ready for upload?

On 11/04/2012 05:38 AM, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Le Fri, Nov 02, 2012 at 11:25:54PM -0400, Carlos Borroto a écrit :
>>
>> I uploaded latest upstream version for Bowtie2, which dropped the beta
>> tag. The package seems ready, but I haven't worked in this package
>> before. Alex, could you please take a look and see if things look
>> good.
>
> Hi Carlos and Alex,
>
> Bowtie 2.0.2 looks good to me.  I pushed two minor commits to remove obsoleted
> Lintian overrides and use pristine-tar by default.
>
> I recommend to upload directly to Unstable.  In case a RC bug were found in
> 2.0.0-beta6-3, it would not make much sense spending time correcting this beta
> version anyway.
>
> Lastly, have you considered adding regression tests using the example data ?
> You can see http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep8/ for one framework available in
> Debian and Ubuntu.
>
> Have a nice Sunday,

Hi,

After all job is done it also looks good for me :).
Just a few questions:

I've uploaded 2.0.0-beta7-1 to unstable, but the notice of that has
vanished from debian/changelog, I updated the changelog to reflect this
change.

Regarding the regression tests, I've tried to create one, but I couldn't
see at which state the test is executed.
The lintian complains:
W: bowtie2 source: unknown-field-in-dsc testsuite
could it be that lintian is not in sync so far ? or am I doing it wrong ?

Thank you,
Alex