Re: Bowtie2 ready for upload?

Le Fri, Nov 02, 2012 at 11:25:54PM -0400, Carlos Borroto a écrit :

> I uploaded latest upstream version for Bowtie2, which dropped the beta
> tag. The package seems ready, but I haven't worked in this package
> before. Alex, could you please take a look and see if things look
> good.

Hi Carlos and Alex,

Bowtie 2.0.2 looks good to me.  I pushed two minor commits to remove obsoleted
Lintian overrides and use pristine-tar by default.

I recommend to upload directly to Unstable.  In case a RC bug were found in
2.0.0-beta6-3, it would not make much sense spending time correcting this beta
version anyway.

Lastly, have you considered adding regression tests using the example data ?
You can see http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep8/ for one framework available in
Debian and Ubuntu.

Have a nice Sunday,

--