[MoM] Packaging of python-csb - report #2

Right. Round 2:

1) I've commited the repository. I tried to replicate the structure from
some existing python-* packages already on git. I didn't see them
including the upstream/orig tarballs. Should they go there too? If so,
where?

2) I've tried many ways of building the package. Started with
"git-buildpackage", but then changed to just "pdebuild". No matter what
I do, I keep getting this error:

dh clean --with python2
dh: unable to load addon python2: Can't locate
Debian/Debhelper/Sequence/python2.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14
/usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at (eval 3) line 2.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 3) line 2.

I've looked for solutions around, but could find none. Any feedback
would be appreciated.

Tomás.