[MoM] Packaging of python-csb

Greetings. Here's my first progress report for the packaging of the CSB
Toolbox [1].

1) I've created a git repository for the package, which I named
"python-csb" according to the Debian Python Policy. I hope this is correct.

2) I used pbuilder to setup a chroot in my computer. Even after reading
the pbuilder User's Manual [2], I'm not 100% sure I understand how to
use the chroot. I suppose that will become clear once I start trying to
build the package, though.

3) I've followed the first part of the Debian New Maintainer's Guide,
played around with a toy example, took a look at the generated files, etc.

4) Following the developer's docs on the CSB project site [3], I checked
out the latest version of the project and built it. The build process
includes the running of several unit tests. It eventually generates a
tar.gz file with a format like "csb-1.1.0.tar.gz", which seems preety
close with the desired format for sources according to the guide.

_Question here_ (maybe ahead of myself): the building process also
builds HTML documentation using python-epidoc. Does this fit into the
framework of a Debian package?

In any case, I'd appreciate input on how to go on. The Python package
building process is probably pretty different from the ones that involve
standard GNU building tools and the like, so a bit on guidance on how to
proceed would be great.

Tomás

[1] https://csb.codeplex.com/
[2] http://pbuilder.alioth.debian.org/