Re: Google Code-in 2012 Contest announced for 13-17 year old students interested in open source

Le Mon, Oct 08, 2012 at 03:18:49PM +0200, "Steffen Möller" a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I am a bit swamped. I do not see anything for Debian itself, but for upstream
> work there is a lot. How about teaming up with the OBF on this?

Hi Steffen,

I am not sure if OBF will participate.  At least I have not seen
echo on the BioPerl or other mailing lists.

The Code-in Contest is different from the Summer of Code in that the
number of organisations is much more limited (10).

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,