Re: Google Code-in 2012 Contest announced for 13-17 year old students interested in open source

Hello,

I am a bit swamped. I do not see anything for Debian itself, but for upstream work there is a lot. How about teaming up with the OBF on this?

Many greetings

Steffen

-------- Original-Nachricht --------