Re: sponsor upload aghermann-0.7.1-1 please

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 22:41:55 -0400
Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Sep 2012, andrei zavada wrote:
> > drwxrwsr-x 4 hmmr-guest hmmr-guest 4096 Jul 22 19:02 public_git/
> > hmmr-guest@wagner:~]
>
> > ...which I honestly thought is what's required of me in this matter.
>
> > Ok now, I did mkdir on vask, too. Let's see if the automagic works as
> > expected.
>
> yeah -- but that one is empty -- so what am I supposed to find there? ;)
>
> since we are chatting on debian-med -- may be it would be worth placing
> it under /srv/git.debian.org/git/debian-med  umbrella? ;)
> http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html#git-repository-structures

Better debian truly never stops.

On upstream's behalf, I have now established aghermann.git and cnrun.git under
git.debian.org/git/debian-med, and updated debian/control and recorded this
change in debian/changelog in both, and pushed both projects to new locations.

Since nothing changed outside $project_root/debian dir, I suppose I don't
have to rebuild anything, right?