Re: sponsor upload aghermann-0.7.1-1 please

On 25 Sep 2012 04:24, "Yaroslav Halchenko" <debian@onerussian.com> wrote:
> btw -- coming to SfN by any chance?
Not really probably, because I'm Kiev-bound until next job change (or something as bad). But what is SfN, and where?

> nope -- this fix for changelog will be "Released" with the next upload
> happen that be 0.7.2-1 or 0.7.1-2 ;)
Very good then :}

> $> git clone git://git.debian.org/users/hmmr-guest/aghermann.git
> Cloning into 'aghermann'...
>
> not sure if that is because of me or url should have been different (lazy to
> look atm)
Actually, I noticed that, even though git push/pull succeeded yesterday (as it had all along), the webgit URL of aghermann was not accessible (or rather, it led to some other user's project). Perhaps something for you to look at when you are bored? It could possibly be due to letter 'a' that I accidentally in some URL in the process (I've got a new keyboard lately so I can now type 'a' easily and at will :}