Re: MGLTools not working - anybody with OpenGL experience to investigate?

Hello,

On 09/03/2012 10:12 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> not that I would feel myself competent to solve the issue but IMHO
> simply asking for a removal from Wheezy is not the right approach.  Why
> not filing a proper bug report, tag it help and wait until the release
> team will decide it is time for removal if nothing promising happens?

Well, yes, this one could do. And I will if there is no volunteer surfacing.

> One slight suspicion because you said "upstream directly works
> flawlessly":  We just have a "random???" CVS checkout instead of using
> the tarball upstream provides.  May be there is some relevant
> difference?

I cannot exclude that possibility. I am not prepared to try, though.
I recall our rc2 submission package to have worked at the time. If I had
the time, I would confirm that it still works with the
help of snapshot.d.o and then see if those packages still work when compiled
again in today's environment.

Cheers,

Steffen