Re: MGLTools not working - anybody with OpenGL experience to investigate?

Hi,

not that I would feel myself competent to solve the issue but IMHO
simply asking for a removal from Wheezy is not the right approach.  Why
not filing a proper bug report, tag it help and wait until the release
team will decide it is time for removal if nothing promising happens?

One slight suspicion because you said "upstream directly works
flawlessly":  We just have a "random???" CVS checkout instead of using
the tarball upstream provides.  May be there is some relevant
difference?