Re: test the packaging

Hi Charles,

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 01:19:11PM +0200, Charles Roduit wrote:
> Arg, I cannot check out the repository using ssh.
>
> I've put a public key to my alioth configuration, waited hours,
> checked the ~/.ssh/config file to use the correct key, but I
> constantly get a "Permission denied (publickey)" error when I try to
> connect.

Please make sure that you followed

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html#ssh-tips

word by word (specifically the "In case of trouble ..." part).  This has
usually helped people and your problem sounds somehow familiar.

Please do not hesitate to keep on asking in case this would not be helpful