Re: sponsor upload 1.1.13-1 (aptly quoted)

On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 22:38:53 -0400
Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 02 Aug 2012, andrei zavada wrote:
> > An hour of debian maintenance a day keeps doctors away.
>
> LOL! That is the spirit!

You make me blush, guys.

The quote itself is a cliché older than the total age of all those reading
this thread together.

However, I do appreciate the double entendre of it when put in the context of
debian-med -- I didn't actually think of it having this peculiar twist when I
wrote it.  If it ever makes it into the debian-fortunes canon, an indication
of the mailing list is obligatory.

Cheers!
Andrei