New treeviewx - fixes Launchpad bug #606316

Hi,

The treeviewx package is totally broken (on Ubuntu at least) due to a
longstanding bug.  A patch was just submitted by a contributor on Google
code so I've checked it and added it to the package in SVN.

I don't know if there is a corresponding Debian bug, but there are bug
reports in both Launchpad and Google code:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/treeviewx/+bug/606316
http://code.google.com/p/treeviewx/issues/detail?id=1

If someone (Andreas ??) wants to check this and push it to Debian there
is a very simple test case:

tv /usr/share/doc/treeviewx/examples/tree.phb

(attempt to load standard test file - core dumps on current package in
Ubuntu)

Cheers,

TIM

--
If you can't find an apposite quote for your sig, just make one up.
     - Anon