Group maintenance of xmedcon

Hi Marcus,

some years ago you agreed to put xmedcon packaging into VCS[1] which at
the time of writing was SVN.  We do now also offer the option of Git at
your preference.  I noticed that there is a new upstream version since
some time and it might make sense to reconsider this decision.  As far
as I'm aware we are currently maintaining all packages with relevance
for medical care in the Debian Med team except xmedcon and I think it
would be a good idea to put also this into team maintenance.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2007/11/msg00051.html