trimming GNUmed

Hello everybody,

today, after a long time, I 'met' Karsten on the wxpython list after we
decided to do our project in python and visited GNUmed site seeing that
the project is advancing greatly.

Now, considering we're into learning wxPython it might be feasible to
adjust GNUmed to our needs which are definitely moderate in comparison
with a common GP doctor, so I wonder if you can share, how much of
GNUmed's functionality is 'hard-wired' in the core and/or how much can
be disabled separately?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Never was there a time when I did not exist,
nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future