Re: Starting packaging VistA (Re: LSM in Geneva)

There is a derivative of WorldVistA EHR that has been packaged already but the
caveat is that you can package it but you can't update it using the usual
mechanism so Ignacio Valdez, who did the packaging, makes sure that the
instance won't be deleted and overwritten by a new one unless someone goes to
considerable effort to make that happen.

Astronaut is the version that does this.  This is not a version that
WorldVistA supports, not because of the packaging but because of other issues.
That said, we will probably have Ignacio package the official WorldVistA EHR
for us in the near future.  He has both packages for Debian and Red Hat.

--
Nancy E. Anthracite, MD
President, CMO & Director