Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

On Sun, Jul 01, 2012 at 05:41:38PM -0400, Luis Ibanez wrote:
> Yeap, the chmod u+s is not helping here.
>
> Quick question:
> What section in the rules files corresponds to "postinst"  ?

No section of debian/rules.  You need an extra file

    debian/postinst

and you probably should read the according docs (developers reference)
before doing so.  I'm not fully convinced that the postinst really is
the solution for the current problem.  What Thorsten wanted to say is
that your solution is wrong.  IMHO we really need to fix the permissions
inside the package and postinst works not inside the package but rather
on the target host.