Re: meme

Hi Thorsten,

On 06/27/2012 10:32 PM, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> could somebody with more perl experience please have a look whether perl-include.patch of meme really is as desired? Or is there
> another way how things should be done in such a case?
>
> Further the meme documentation (to be exact: overview.html) talks about lots of small tools (-> $(MODULES) in debian/rules). Does
> anybody know whether all of them are really needed? Some of them have rather generic names ...
>
>   Thorsten

I suggest to contact upstream about what and how they think should be presented through Debian and Ubuntu. I met them once at a
conference dinner and I am confident it was not the food that made them friendly. And it is those kind of contacts that makes
Debian packaging a much rewarding experience, typically.

Steffen