Re: [MoM] Any student for June?

On Mon, Jun 04, 2012 at 10:29:34AM +0200, Adi Kriegisch wrote:

> > > If we can consider that I can be a MoM student, I can apply for the QuaZIP packaging (which is almost already done)...
> > > I can work on another (small) Qt project related to the pure medical domain.
> >
> > May I suggest dcm4chee ?
> I am not working on packaging dcm4chee anymore...

Me (and Google ;-)) remember some activity from you on the Debian Med
mailing list[1].  You were mentioning some "Paul" and I admit neither
you nor some "Paul" is very known in the Debian Med project.  While we
would have welcomed you and Paul in the Debian Med team I can not see
any of you in the Alioth team and thus you can not have commited
anything of your work to the packaging of dcm4chee which is in some
undefined state in our SVN.  Do you have any more patches than what you
are mentioning in one of your two mails to the list[1]?  We might
inspect these and might enhance the current status anyway.  It would
be a good thing to know if the work you might have did would not be
wasted and could be continued by somebody else.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2012/03/msg00226.html