Re: ITP: QuaZip

Le 1 juin 2012 à 18:24, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> On Fri, Jun 01, 2012 at 04:16:57PM +0200, Eric MAEKER wrote:
>>
>> I've uploaded a first functional packaging for quazip can anyone review it and send his/her comments please ?
>
> Uhmmm, s/functional/non-functional/

:D
This is still draft code...

> - it ends up with empty packages at
> my side.  I tried to convert the packaging to use d-shlibs but it is far
> from finished.  I also filed #675500 to request a needed enhancement -
> lets see how quick maintainer might fix this.

Pfiou I cann' find any doc for d-shlibs. Never heard about, and google is quiet mute about it.

>> While I do not have much time for this work, I didn't create the "libquazip0-dbg" package. This build needs a source patch. If this package is mandatory I'll patch the source as soon as possible.
>
> IMHO, -dbg is not mandatory and I do not see an urgent need for this.

Ok good news for me.

> I might profit from some help with the install target - needed to
> override dh_auto_install by some crappy manual code which sucks, but the
> created Makefile has simply a broken target dir.

Sorry I don't understand your words. I'll check the qmake / make install process.

> All other stuff needs to be fixed later because I have to leave now.
>
> BTW, it makes perfectly sense to not try to build the quazip package
> before the freeze.

Hooo, yop, we are far far far from a stable package.
After the package done, I have to test the usability of the lib :)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/quazip/develop

http://quazip.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/quazip/trunk/quazip/quazip/quazip.h?revision=125&view=markup

> and lets do the upload
> as quick as possible.  The quazip fine tuning might be done afterwards.

Ok. So firstly, add files in packages :D

Eric