Re: ITP: QuaZip

Le 31 mai 2012 à 00:38, Eric MAEKER a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> It seems that the list did not receive the ITP bug that I reported.
>
>    http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=675276
>
> I'll send the draft files in svn as soon as possible.
> Eric

Hi,

I've uploaded a first functional packaging for quazip can anyone review it and send his/her comments please ?

While I do not have much time for this work, I didn't create the "libquazip0-dbg" package. This build needs a source patch. If this package is mandatory I'll patch the source as soon as possible.

Eric, freemedforms.com