Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

Hi Luis,

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 07:46:30AM -0400, Luis Ibanez wrote:
>                We got a new plan !
>
> We will be holding a hackathon with the
> upstream fis-gtm team on June 13th.
>
> We will have in the same room, GTM developers,
> CMake developers, and a lot of coffee.         :-)

Don't forget some Pizza. ;-)

> We probably will need support from Debian mentors
> that day as we hit the details of packaging. Hopefully
> we can reach out via IRC and the mailing list...

At office hours I do not have IRC but I might be able to leave my office
soonish.  That might fit with your NY time zone.

> but...
> if there is any Debian packager out there in close
> proximity to Clifton Park, NY, who wants to share a
> fun hackathon day with us on Wednesday June 13th...
>
> Please just raise your hand.     :-)

We might forward this question to a list with more DDs (for instance
debian-devel, debian-mentors) in case nobody will raise his hand here.
As far as I know the DDs on this list are mostly European / Asian
located.  Aaron might be close and Nelson in a close time zone.

It might make sense to foreward this information to debian-release
as well to prepare some chance for an exception after the freeze.