Re: [Debichem-devel] Where to maintain pdb2pqr

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 12:16:04PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> I believe it is best kept at team maintenance, either in the debian-med
> or the debichem repository, I do not particularly care which one, and as
> it is already in debian-med, it might be easier to keep it there and
> just change the maintainer (back?).
>
> Are you a member of either?

Olivier is DD and in Debian Med team.  I'm fine with setting the
maintainer to Debian Med team (back) and Olivier as Uploader.  Packaging
should be a straightforeward upgrade - but if I'm not missleaded Manuel
just gave an answer that he might do it.  I guess he will not mind if
somebody else is faster doing the job.  (I also remember that Manuel
voted against moving to debichem SVN because keeping the history is
hard for partial checkouts.)

Kind regards

    Andreas (today and on weekand basically offline).