Re: Pleas upload NEW sbmltoolbox

Hi Ivo,

thanks for the preparation.  I did some changes in SVN - please watch
the commit logs.  The only remaining problem is your (duplicate) way to
create the profiles:  On one hand you keep a profile in
debian/etc/profile.d on the other hand the build process creates a
profile using debian/mktbprofile.sh.  Please note that there is a
*relevant* diff between a freshly created profile and the one kept in
SVN!

I would suggest to keep only one method:  Either just copy the one
statically kept in SVN or always create it in the build process.  Here
you can decide whether to move directly to the installation dir or to
use debian/etc/profile.d and clean this up later in the clean target.