Re: new link for http://www.hpc.unm.edu/~aroberts/main/free.htm

Hi Arthur,

I hope that this address would reach the destination and hopefully I
haven't mixed you up with someone else now in the search for your new
email address.  I have originally emailed to
arthurr@wsunix.wsu.edu  which was listed on your UNM pages (Hi from
another UNM alumni btw ;) ).  So here it goes - my original email with
the follow up from Andreas.  If you still maintain those pages to some
degree... :