Re: Status bibref gatherer (Was: Tasks pages (close to) fixed; Bibref does not seem to be updated automatically)

On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 09:33:29AM +0100, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> Just a short question regarding this job.
> I followed quickly the mails regarding this task but what I'd like to
> know is where will appear the bibtex/citation when everything is done?

My main goal is to replace the citation information inside the tasks
files to get rid of this hack.  The citations appear on the tasks
pages[1] under "Please cite:".  Please start using debian/upstream for
this purpose instead of using the tasks files.

BTW Yaroslav, I know you are using some magic to inject the data into
the tasks files.  Could you use this magic also to create
debian/upstream files.  My next step would be to create a log file about
data inside tasks pages which is missing in UDD (and thus no
debian/upstream file exist or the information is lacking there).  Before
it comes to manual moving the information I'd like to see everything
that can be handled automatically done that way.

[1] for instance: http://debian-med.debian.net/tasks/imaging