Debian Med developer questionnaire

Hi,

I assembled a list of DDs who either are member of the Debian Med Alioth
team or have at least done a non-QA / non-NMU upload of a package in the
focus of the Debian Med team.  The reason is that I (proudly) observed
that several people joined Debian because the Debian Med project exist
and I would like to express this as one item of a "Debian Med Bits" mail
to d-d-a.  To do this correctly I would like to have real numbers and so
I prepared three simple yes/no questions[1] I would like you to answer.
I took the freedom to do some prefilling in cases were I was pretty sure
about the three questions.

I would also be very interested in people inside the New Maintainer
queue as well as Debian Maintainers (DM) or even people who might
vaguely consider becoming a DD in the future (please add appropriate
Remarks).  The only reason why I was not easily spare you the work for
adding a line for you was that it was technically not that easy to parse
this information from the Alioth interface.

The sense of this investigation is to give other teams more reasons to
be open and inviting to people because by doing so they could bring more
manpower to Debian as a whole.

Thanks for your cooperation

    Andreas.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/Developers