Re: sponsor upload aghermann-0.5.3 please

> As this email's subject suggests, it's another version bump for aghermann.  There
> is a fix for the hurd-i386 build and a moderate amount of other fixes
> and new features, too.

great

> Here is the link to the dsc file:
> http://johnhommer.com/academic/code/aghermann/source/deb/aghermann_0.5.3-1.dsc

looks good ... initiated builds

> and naturally, I wrote to Bob asking for sources.  There was a quick and
> friendly response and a promise of code release, which indeed followed
> in short order.

that is great -- kudos to the authors -- quite often resolution is not
that rapid if happens at all

> The problem is, the sources are in C#.  Why, why C#, for ..ck's sake?

would it be easier for you if it was in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortress_%28programming_language%29
? ;-)

(un)fortunately I never had any experience with C# so can't recommend
anything... may be something like
http://tangiblesoftwaresolutions.com/Product_Details/CSharp_to_CPlusPlus_Converter_Details.html
using their demo version if source code is small? ;)

> There won't be aghermann-0.6 any time soon, then.  Oh well.

;-) uff -- I could rest then ;)