Re: gnumed build dependency jquery

Hi Sebastian,

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 06:41:19PM +0100, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> Only now that I stumbled over jquery being added as build dependency did I
> understand why Andreas mourned about the javascript stuff in gnumed-doc.

Finally it was lintian that made me aware of this.

> On another issue namely linktree. Ubuntu only recently (Oneiric) started to
> package dh-linktree. Because of that GNUmed won't build on Maverick and Natty.
> Can someone enlighten me what linktree is for ?

See

    http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/01/msg00005.html

There is a good chance to fake linktree by dh_installlinks.  So if you
have trouble to port gnumed to Ubuntu I will not insist in using this
quite recent tool and we could switch back to dh_link.