gnumed build dependency jquery

Hi,

Only now that I stumbled over jquery being added as build dependency did I understand why Andreas mourned about the _javascript_ stuff in gnumed-doc.

From my point of view this js stuff should not be neccessary. I will see and check with upstream if this can be removed so it does not have to get packaged.

On another issue namely linktree. Ubuntu only recently (Oneiric) started to package dh-linktree. Because of that GNUmed won't build on Maverick and Natty. Can someone enlighten me what linktree is for ?

Best regards,

Sebastian