Re: [carlos.borroto@gmail.com: [SCM] tophat branch, oneiric-ppa, updated. oneiric-ppa/1.4.0-1_oneiric3-3-g3edf06d]

Le Sun, Feb 05, 2012 at 03:04:44PM -0500, Carlos Borroto a écrit :

> Is only missing manpages. I talked to Alexandre about it and it seems
> we would have to use something like help2man. Upstream doesn't
> includes any manpage.

Dear Carlos and everybody,

I just uploaded tophat after correcting the Debian copyright file.

Upstream releases updates from time to time, so there will be enough
opportunities to add manpages.  Actually, the best way would be
to submit them usptream, so that we do not have the burden of keeping
them up to date.

Another point on the TODO list: harden tophat using dpkg-buildflag.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles