Wishlist for the sprinters.

Hello everybody,

I am recovering from a server crash and a grant application writing, so my mail
box has one thousand unread emails… Luckily, this includes commit messages.

I wish an excellent sprint meeting to everybody.  It just came to my mind that I
could try to make a wish in case some Java experts are around.

We need snappy-java to be packaged in order to update picard-tools, which has some
nice options that samtools does not have, like merging two FASTQ files in a single
paire-end unaligned BAM file.

Here are links my ITP and temporary package.

The problem that I do not manage to solve, is how to make snappy-java use Debian's
packaged snappy library.

If it happens to be an easy problem for one of you, I would be
really greatful if you could give it a try !

Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan