Discovered seqanswers.com for me

Hello,

this is a friendly community addressing issues in next generation sequencing
    http://seqanswers.com
and there is a NAR paper on it

http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2011/11/15/nar.gkr1058.abstract
I liked how they communicate in their forum. And it also rendered it very
clear to me that I am not the one to help bringing all those new (or not
so new)
tools to our distribution that are discussed at length.

We are lucky to have Tim and friends with Bio-Linux with us. But some daily
routine with wet-lab vicinity would certainly help all of us. The best
would be
if any issue arising on seqanswers with Debian the community would rest
assured to be fixed real quickly. Maybe there is someone, not necessarily
with programming skills, who could help with communication between them
and our list (and debian.org/bugs)? Better ideas?

Many greetings

Steffen