Re: Plans for ITK version 4

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 06:45:39AM -0500, Luis Ibanez wrote:
> This is because VistA is very much like a combination
> of an operating system and a collection of applications.
>
> Maybe at some point we can brainstorm on this with
> you and Bhaskar off-line ?

I have no idea whether this

    http://debconf12.debconf.org/

migt be interesting for you.  DebConf is the most effective conference
I've ever visited and I try to not miss it every year.  If you are quite
flexible with your schedule this weekend is a Debian Med sprint:

    http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/Meeting/Southport2012