Trouble with ensembl preconditions

Hi,

as you know I'm working on ensembl packaging and I tried to install it
in a clean chroot.  When trying to do so I stumbled upon the problem,
that the package is not installable at all.  While ensembl depends from
a dedicated version of libwww-perl (libwww5.808-perl) which is in
experimental I noticed that this package is not installable at all:

Unpacking libwww5.808-perl (from .../libwww5.808-perl_5.808-4_all.deb) ...
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/libwww5.808-perl_5.808-4_all.deb (--unpack):
 trying to overwrite '/usr/share/man/man3/HTTP::Status.3pm.gz', which is also in package libhttp-message-perl 6.01-1
configured to not write apport reports

When I tried in December I added some Replaces/Conflicts/Provides magic
in SVN and I now noticed that I need to add further packages

   libnet-http-perl, libhtml-form-perl, libwww-robotrules-perl, libhttp-cookies-perl,
   libfile-listing-perl, libhttp-negotiate-perl

I wonder whether there is anybody who had success to install ensembl by
using the available packages and what trick was used to do this.