Re: Debian Med Advent Calendar

Hi Charles,

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011, Charles Plessy wrote:
I like to start mornings reading emails like this !

ok, I try my best to repeat that at other times :-).

I do not remember seing such and advent calendar before; I am sure it can
inspire other teams as well.

Out of curiosity, I tried to click on the first of December to see what
happens.  But December has not started yet ;)  Nevertheless, even if it
would allow cheaters to inspect the chocolates in advance, I would
advocate putting a link to the source somewhere (on the star ?).  That
would be the cherry on the cake.

Hmm, I like Black Forest cake :-).
As the star is part of the image, here is the link to the source:
  http://debian-med.alteholz.de/advent-2011-original.tar.gz
which also contains the original original.

   Thorsten