Qiime and denoiser

Hi Tim,

I wanted to address #639389 by using dh --with python2 and dropping
python-central because neither the current Debian package nor your
packaging in branch builds under unstable.  When inspecting the
packaging you are keeping in branch I noticed that you forget committing

   debian/patches/fix_binary_helper_location.patch

I fetched this file from your ppa and commited to SVN.

Please confirm that the current denoiser package in Debian is not needed
any more and can be removed in favour of the code provided in the qiime
package.