Re: ITP: agherman, a sleep-research experiment manager, EDF recording viewer/scorer, sleep homeostat modeller

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 12:35:24PM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> * as for the task, I would also recommend adding it to Electrophysiology
>   task page
>   http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/electrophysiology
>   of Debian Science
>
>   if you need help I could add blends entry for both  -- I could give
>   a hand (we use a little helper blends-inject [1], which I have failed yet
>   to move into blends-dev where I guess it is a better fit)

I'd be perfectly happy if you would consider adding the necessary
entries to the tasks files (in other words I will not do it except you
ping me about this again).

> * maintenance "inside Debian Med team" sounds good to me too, since
>   NeuroDebian team is also a part of it and it would allow more helpful
>   hands to keep it in good shape ;-)

So just mind the link to the policy given in one of my recent mails (and
feel free to ask as I said if something might remain unclear).