Re: ITP: agherman, a sleep-research experiment manager, EDF recording viewer/scorer, sleep homeostat modeller

* as for the task, I would also recommend adding it to Electrophysiology
  task page
  http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/electrophysiology
  of Debian Science

  if you need help I could add blends entry for both  -- I could give
  a hand (we use a little helper blends-inject [1], which I have failed yet
  to move into blends-dev where I guess it is a better fit)

* maintenance "inside Debian Med team" sounds good to me too, since
  NeuroDebian team is also a part of it and it would allow more helpful
  hands to keep it in good shape ;-)