Re: FreeDiams 0.6.0

On Tue, Nov 08, 2011 at 10:43:43PM +0100, Eric MAEKER wrote:
> In pixmaps, you can add the Tango project (mostly all pixmaps are taken from this project).

Would you mind doing it yourself.  It would take me some research what
actually "the Tango" project is but you obviousely know ...

> > status of SVN and run afterwards
> >
> >     lintian -i -I *.dsc *.deb
> >
> > you get a lot of lintian Infos about spelling problems.
>
> Ah... I'm not under Debian today, but I'll check this as soon as possible. But, unfortunately, the fixes will only be included in the next upstream (end of cycle fixed to January 2012 if there are no blocking bugs). I've added the commands to the roadmap of releases.

I do not want to be over-picky because of some misspellings.  I just
wanted to know whether your release plan might consider some minor
release soonish.  Otherwise we might go with the current version and
trust that it will be fixed later.

> All the FreeMedForms team would like to thanks you for the time you've spend and you still spend on the Debian packaging of the FreeDiams and FreeMedForms apps. These packaging would not have been possible without your help. Humble thanks !!!

No problem - it's a give and take.  Without FreeDiams Debian Med would
not have a drugs prescription application.