Re: FreeDiams 0.6.0

Le 8 nov. 2011 à 20:57, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> Hi Eric,

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your clarifications and corrections.

> as you can see I have commited a bunch of changes.  I admit I'm a bit
> astonished that ftpmaster was originally accepting FreeDiams - there was
> a lot of information missing in debian/copyright.

Woutch ! yes there was lots of missings...
In pixmaps, you can add the Tango project (mostly all pixmaps are taken from this project).

> I think the package is close to ready now.  There is one thing I would
> like to fix you as upstream:  If you build the packages with current
> status of SVN and run afterwards
>
>     lintian -i -I *.dsc *.deb
>
> you get a lot of lintian Infos about spelling problems.

Ah... I'm not under Debian today, but I'll check this as soon as possible. But, unfortunately, the fixes will only be included in the next upstream (end of cycle fixed to January 2012 if there are no blocking bugs). I've added the commands to the roadmap of releases.

> Kind regards and thanks for your cooperation

All the FreeMedForms team would like to thanks you for the time you've spend and you still spend on the Debian packaging of the FreeDiams and FreeMedForms apps. These packaging would not have been possible without your help. Humble thanks !!!

>    Andreas.

Eric