Re: Status of jai-imageio-core

Hi Mathieu,

On Fri, Sep 09, 2011 at 01:45:57PM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>   Does anyone knows what is the status of jai-imageio-core package in
> debian ?

Without having recently checked my last status for jai-imageio-core is:

   *heavily* wanted to be able to continue with
   svn://svn.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/dcm4che

which in turn is heavily wanted by some doctors here.

> I see lots of threads, but could not find no debian/* files
> within the debian-med svn repository.
>
> ref:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2011/04/msg00045.html

I did not heard any news about this since then and did not found the
time to pick it up because I have set high priority to making the bugs
pages of Blends functional on Alioth again (and some other nifty
QA-tools which become possible after doing so).

If you could pick this up (reasonable in cooperation with debian-java
team) this would be *very* cool.