Re: License of Prism

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 08:16:33PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> I admit I never dealt with Lisp stuff so I can not comment on this.
> However, there is probably a chance to ship the source and build the
> binaries in a postinst script.

I think that - in the wider spirit of Debian - this is
entirely inappropriate.

What do we care what the FDA thinks ?

If in some jurisdiction installing a particular pre-built
binary is not desirable for fear of legalese then do not do
so. Get the source package and build your own binary.

Shall we not distribute GPG and/or TrueCrypt binaries
(and/or source) to, say, Libya, anymore ?  (Sorry for
picking on Libya, just making a point.)

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346