Re: circos packaging upload

Hi Andreas,
I succeeded at creating a get-orig-source that gets everything.
I just hope it will be fine with next updates (some files are tgz or
tar.gz...).

In the meanwhile the get-orig-source creates the orig file with the
incremental copy stuff.

So it should be fine now.

Thanks

Olivier

--
Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (pgp.mit.edu)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438