Re: Cufflinks package fails to build on Launchpad PPA

Le Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 03:22:05PM -0500, Carlos Borroto a écrit :

> https://launchpadlibrarian.net/88726220/buildlog_ubuntu-oneiric-amd64.cufflinks_1.2.1-1~oneiric1_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz
>
> I think I can see the problem, on that log I see the package is been
> build without the patches, so the BAM header files aren't been found:

Dear Carlos,

when I uploaded cufflinks, I did not realise that keeping the patches applied
was only a side effect of building the source package, which is not done on
Launchpad (and probably not on Debian's buildds, but cufflinks is not
auto-built).

I have corrected this in the Git repository.

Have a nice day and a happy new year !

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,