seq-gen contains non-free parts

Hello ,

I realized that my package seq-gen [1] contains some files [2] with the
following license :

The software package is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. In no
 event shall the author or his employer be held
 responsible for any damage resulting from the use of this software,
including
 but not limited to the frustration that you may
 experience in using the package. The program package, including source
codes,
 example data sets, executables, and this
 documentation, is distributed free of charge for academic use only.
Permission
 is granted to copy and use programs in the
 package provided no fee is charged for it and provided that this copyright
 notice is not removed.

It seems to me that it is not a free license .

How should I proceed if I am right ?

Best regards ,
Alex

[1] http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/seq-gen/seq-gen_1.3.2-2.dsc