eigensoft (containing eigenstrat) just uploaded to new queue

Dear all,

These days, even geneticists need to understand who to do with Principal
Component Analyses. With the eigensoft suite, one is
pointed to subpopulations, how they differ between patients and
controls, and can postpone the integration of "outliers" in the
analysis.

The license is the typical "non-commercial" one. I spoke with
Nick Patterson from upstream, a Debian user himself, who is happy
with us redistributing their work. The upload went to experimental.
There is quite some documentation to read through, but no man
pages. And I do not have the time to fix that. Some good soul
adding a "-h" option to the tools and perform a help2man would
be much appreciated. This could be something for an eventual
Code-in project, I think, anyway, IMHO the package should not
go to main without them.

The -dbg package is likely to find the one or other fan. Sadly,
I could not spot debug versions for the runtime dependencies
of Eigensoft. Ideas are welcome.

Best,

Steffen