Re: cellprofiler

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 11:20, Mathieu Malaterre
<mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:
> I must be missing something, but it looks like CellProfiler.py is
> still loading numpy directly from the main script:
>
> https://github.com/thouis/CellProfiler/blob/wrap-cppy-in-main/CellProfiler.py
>
> Am I looking at the right file ?

You're looking at the right file, I just missed that change.  I just
pushed a new version with the import moved into main().  Is that
sufficient to fix the bug?

By my reading of the bug reports, it might be necessary to manipulate
sys.path before calling CellProfiler.main(), since numpy will still be
imported with /usr/share/pyshared in sys.path.  Am I misunderstanding
something?

Thouis