Re: cellprofiler

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 10:50, Mathieu Malaterre
<mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:
> The battle was raging on debian-python, about how best to solve this
> issue. So I am very interested in how you manage to get it working. As
> a side note Thouis is acutally working on patching upstream to
> incorporate Zbigniew suggestions.

This is mostly done, but stalled a bit while I recover from the flu.
It's on my wrap-cppy-in-main branch on github
(https://github.com/thouis/CellProfiler ), if you want to try testing
the packaging, but it should be pushed to the CP repo on master once
we finish testing.

Thouis